How to use Balloonee
Learn how to easily use your Balloonee Helium Tank to inflate balloons with this video.
Is the green handle tight and won’t budge to open the valve? The valve is kept tightly closed to avoid the helium gas from leaking. Simply use a small folded towel to get a better grip on the handle. Turn it counterclockwise to loosen the valve
Troubleshooting your Balloonee Helium Tank
Learn How to check if your Balloonee Helium Tank is Empty with this video
How to Recycling Empty Tanks
When your tank is completely empty, make sure you have all supplies needed, and follow these steps to recycle.
- Flat-head screwdriver
- Protective gloves and eyewear
- Permanent marker
- Fully open the green valve by turning counter-clockwise until it stops.
- Push down on the black tilt nozzle until hissing sound stops to release all pressure.
- Remove the tilt nozzle by turning the white valve nut counter-clockwise.
- Your Balloonee tank should now look like this.
- Put on protective gloves and eyewear. Using a hammer and flat-head screwdriver, puncture the side of the small relief disc on the back of the shoulder and pry open. You may have to puncture the ring in a few places around the disc to fully remove.
- Remove the disc by hand. Edges may be sharp, so wear gloves and use caution.
- Circle the open hole and write “Empty” on the tank. Dispose of with other recyclables.
Curbside pick-up may be available in your area. Contact your local waste authority to see if they accept steel.